There is a job vacancy for HR Information Systems (HRIS) Officer. They are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team.
Role Purpose And Context
The HRIS Officer role is accountable for providing direct output support services to the HRIS Superintendent, within the context of data validation, data integrity, monitoring and continually working together to add value to the use of human resource information systems and processes, to support the department within this context to achieve its operational and strategic objectives.
The role is accountable for making sure that all data that is captured within the HRIS pass laid down data integrity tests. Within the context of personal data protection, the role will monitor compliance with provisions in the Data Protection Act 2012 Act 843 pertaining to data privacy and data integrity working closely with HR Officers and other HR Staff. The role will provide application support services to the department extracting data from Legacy systems upon request, designing ad-hoc reports from Legacy and HRIS, maintaining the department’s intranet site etc.
See Also: China Jobs For Foreigners 2022/2023
HR Data Integrity:
- Verify and validate all input data on the HRIS in line with the HRIS Data Integrity Plan
HR Business Systems Analysis:
- Prepare business/user requirements, analyse business requirements and develop alternative solutions
Report Authoring/Application Support Services:
- Provide support to HR staff using approved tools and systems to extract data and design ad-hoc report from HR legacy systems (ICON, Educos etc) and ERP applications.
- Design SharePoint WorkFlows to facilitate the automation of HR Forms and other business processes
Maintenance Of HR Intranet Site:
- Maintain the HR Intranet site with updates as and when they become available
- Assist in the training of HR Staff in HRIS applications
HRIS Monthly Report:
- Prepare HRIS Weekly and Monthly Reports
HR Data Protection:
- Educate and provide support to HR staff on all matters that relate to personal data protection including data security and data integrity
Qualification And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Information Management or equivalent
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience in HRIS role.
- Conversant with Human Resources Business Processes
- Project Management skills
- IT Skills in the area of programming, systems analysis and design, database management, reporting authoring tools
- Good working knowledge of SAP PA/OM/TM/SAP Query
- Proficient in programming (Visual C#, Visual Basic etc), Database Administration (MS SQL, MS Access etc), Report Authoring Tools (Crystal Report Designer, Microsoft Access, Power BI, Cognos Impromptu etc), SharePoint Designer
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At 4syte TV
- Graduate Job Opportunities At Tullow Oil
- Employment Opportunity At Urban Mall Gh
- Queen Elizabeth II is dead
How To Apply For HR Information Systems (HRIS) Officer
Closing Date: 13th September, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED