There is a massive job Vacancy available for a Senior Stock Accountant At Tema Oil Terminal.
Purpose of the Role
• Supervise stock accounting and billing of truck of the Terminal
• Manage the team of Billing Executive, Office Boy and Stock accountant and own the Job Description of the entire team.
• Ensure correctness of Stock Accounting.
• Ensure deliveries are made as per stock/release/CMA Balance and product available to deliver.
• Ensure stock loss within targeted parameter.
• Carry out day end reconciliation of Tank Truck Loading and generate report.
• Ensure all MIS prepared and reported in time.
• Coordinate with Lab for release of tanks.
• Coordinate with Operations Department on product availability on daily basis.
• Ensure to maintain vessel performance parameter.
• Design system of record keeping.
• Any other additional job assigned by the Terminal Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/ Skills Required
• Bachelor Degree in finance background.
• 3 years’ experience in stock management in terminal operation. Experience for petroleum oil measurement as Inspector for vessel is essential.
• Thorough knowledge in various ASTM standards for Oil Accounting.
• Team management.
• Conflict Management.
• Oil accounting procedure and knowledge on ASTM standards.
• Good customer service skills and be able to work effectively with co-workers.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proactive, able to work under Pressure.
How To Apply For Senior Stock Accountant At Tema Oil Terminal
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal as a Senior Stock Accountant, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to:
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
About Tema Oil Terminal – A Bulk fuel storage and distribution Terminal
This new Fuels Storage and Distribution Depot in Kpone Industrial area at Tema, Ghana, stores Gasoline and Gas Oil.
Tema Oil Terminal (TOT) has the advantage of being located near the ABB receptacle thus avoiding the requirement and charges for using the Booster pumps for product receipts.
Further, downstream distribution of products from the terminal is done through Bulk Road Vehicles – BRVs. There is a 6 bay truck loading gantry provided with electronic metering skids, with necessary safety interlocks such as truck earthing, overfill sensors etc. Card readers are also provided at various locations such as entry/exit gates, loading bays, Tank Truck Entry System etc. to control and monitor the movement of trucks within the terminal. The Tema Oil Terminal Truck loading gantry is capable of loading approximately 112 truck of capacity 32 M3 each per working shift of 8 hours.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED