There is a job vacancy for the position of Senior Program Director At Teach For All.
Teach For All is looking for a dynamic and experienced professional for the senior strategic role in Africa to lead the development of Teach For All’s growth in the Africa region. As Senior Program Director – Africa, you will play a key strategic role in supporting the Head of Region as she oversees Teach For All’s engagement with the region’s network partners and prospective partner organizations.
This role involves building strong relationships within the Teach For All Global Organization. A big part of this role is working strategically with/across teams such as Network Learning, Coaching and Consulting and Network Operations to drive engagement/support/priorities for impact.
See Also: Latest Job Vacancy At Perseus Mining Limited
The Senior Program Director – Africa position provides an exceptional opportunity for an individual with superior leadership, analytical, interpersonal, and strategic skills to serve as a key contributor to our mission and help shape our work in the region.
The right candidate is one who has a proven ability to deliver on strategy, build culture, influence results through others, build strong relationships, and make strategic decisions that drive impact.
This individual is required to have deep experience living and working in the region and a strong orientation to diversity, equity and inclusiveness. The role reports into the Head of Region-Africa.
- Minimum of 8-10 years professional experience required
- Experience working and/or living in the region required
- Experience having managed a unit/team required
- Experience of coaching senior leaders
- Willingness and ability to reside and work (authorization) in region long-term required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to understand and lead in alignment with Teach For All’s vision, core purpose, intended outcomes, unifying principles and theory of change
- Exemplifies Teach For All’s core values
- Ability to lead effectively to increase representation and inclusivity; sensitivity to racial, cultural and ideological diversity, including power and privilege dynamics
- Ability to be highly visionary, strategic, and analytical
- Ability to deeply understand and navigate within distinct local contexts quickly
- Ability to develop strong, authentic relationships with diverse individuals, and to influence and motivate others through both formal and informal authority; management experience is a plus
Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on country of hire, prior work experience and includes a comprehensive benefits package.
Locations: Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, South Africa, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- International Potato Center Career Opportunities
- New Job Vacancies At Tony Blair Institute For Global Change
- Teacher and 4 students arrested for cultivating wee
How To Apply For Senior Program Director At Teach For All
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED