Senior Manager, Data & Devices at MTN Ghana.
- First degree in Marketing or a related discipline
- A post graduate degree MBA or Professional Certification will be advantageous
8 years’ work experience which includes:
- Management track record of 5 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry as per relevant role
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise (understanding emerging markets advantageous)
- Proven experience in customer management, marketing management, market research, sales and channel management
- 5 years’ work experience which includes: 3 years in a supervisory role
- Preferable from a telecommunication industry or FMCG
Knowledge / Technical Competencies
- Business Performance Measurement & Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Data Skills
- Financial Acumen
- Marketing Research
- Marketing & Sales Acumen
- Performance Appraisal
- Planning and Budgeting
- Product Development
- Product & Service Advice & Support
- Resource Efficiency
- Sales Planning & Opportunity Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Telecommunication Business Savvy
Skills & Physical Competencies:
- Ability to manage conflict, accountability, self and team performance.
- Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Leadership skills, customer centric, collaborative and ability to coach & develop direct reports
- Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills,
Closing Date : 27 Sept. 2021
About MTN Ghana
MTN is an emerging market mobile operator at the forefront of technological and digital changes. Inspired by our belief that everyone deserves the benefits of a modern connected life, we provide a diverse range of voice, data, digital, fintech, wholesale and enterprise services to more than 277m customers in 21 markets.
We were established in South Africa at the dawn of democracy, in 1994, as a leader in transformation. Since then, we have grown by investing in sophisticated communication infrastructure, developing new technologies and by harnessing the talents of our diverse team of people to now offer services to communities across Africa and the Middle East.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED