There is a job vacancy for the position of Senior Maintenance Planner – Process Plant at AngloGold. They are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join their dedicated team.
Role Purpose And Context
The Senior Maintenance Planner – Process Plant is accountable for the development and implementation of maintenance planning using the SAP modules designated through the application of operational engineering policies, standards, systems and procedures to maximise plant availability in a sustainable cost-effective manner and minimize operational risks in order to meet the business’ strategic objective.
See Also: Fresh Job Opening At AGRA
- Responsible for Safety, Environmental, and Social Responsibility policies for the section and accept personal responsibility for the health and safety of every mine worker under or assigned to his/her supervision.
- Ensure safe planning of process plant engineering activities and compliance with classified plant and electrical safety obligations to meet safety targets.
- Demonstrate safety behaviour consistent with AGAG’s vision and values.
- Lead by example to create a suitable safe work environment to motivate staff, employees and contractors to achieve optimum effectiveness, productivity and operating costs
- Support and make room for continuous improvement of safety performance.
- Support the Maintenance Planning Superintendent to plan for all process plant infrastructure and equipment.
- Support and advise engineering team with accurate work plans.
- Monitor critical activities based on operational schedule and advise engineering team.
- Prepare and submit updated work program on weekly basis showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly programs.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Engineering Manager – Process Plant.
- Proactively manage change to avoid potential project cost and schedule overruns.
- Ensure spares inventory supports current and future planning requirements.
- Identify and implement opportunities to help prevent reoccurring failures that may adversely impact on production.
- Ensure asset purchases are effectively and efficiently done through structured system that is consistent with AGA policies.
- Provide input to due diligence for procuring goods and services to support maintenance plan.
- Adhere to procurement procedures and processes.
- Ensure cost codes are correctly allocated to all engineering activities.
- Assist in the development of quality and performance reporting metrics
- Responsible for process plant infrastructure Maintenance Planning team in terms of work management, capability and capacity building to support operational activities.
- Ensure training, development and performance management of individuals in the process plant Maintenance Planning team are run effectively.
- Complete the skills matrix and maintain up-to-date
- Identify skill deficiencies and initiate corrective action.
- Attend key planning meetings on a weekly basis and as required.
- Maintain meeting records, agreed actions, and follow up to ensure actions are completed.
- Provide regular feedback to the Planning Superintendent and Engineering Manager in relation to work progress, and issues impacting on compliance and production.
- Participate in Plant Plant infrastructure cost and schedule reviews to support accurate and timely reporting.
- Participate in internal and external construction audits as required.
- Contribute to the close out of outstanding corrective actions
- Participate in incident investigations and provide feedback regarding the agreed corrective actions.
- Produce Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports accurately and timely.
- Advise maintenance works progress and KPI status to the Planning Superintendent, particularly potential cost, schedule or quality variances.
- Identify and address engineering risks, by communicating potential issues to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Inspect maintenance works to validate progress and status.
- Proactively identify and manage change in assigned area of responsibility to avoid potential cost, schedule and quality issues.
Qualification And Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in a relevant (mechanical or electrical) engineering discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience as maintenance planner/senior planner in mining operations.
You Might Also Like:
- 2023 Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Japan
- Great Job Opportunity At Nestlé
- Job Offer At Monty Mobile
- University of Calgary Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students
How To Apply For Senior Maintenance Planner – Process Plant at AngloGold
Closing Date: 7th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED