The service of a Senior Internal Auditor at is needed Vodafone Ghana.
The Senior Internal Auditor supports the audit function to give the Group Board and Management, risk based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls.
Undertake risk based audit activities to identify potential control weaknesses and make recommendations to mitigate related risks.
Undertaking audits inside and outside own territory in accordance with the Vodafone Group IA guidelines and in line with the IA Methodology:
- Maintain accurate records to support and satisfy audit trails
- Record and report project milestones in accordance with audit guidelines
- Identify, analyse, evaluate and record sufficient information to achieve the audit’s objectives
- Ensure sufficient evidence in audit working papers and file
- Understand and assess the risk profile of relevant processes
- Exercises appropriate judgment when quantifying the significance of risks and the effectiveness of compensating or mitigating controls
- Identify and communicate apparent failures in control framework within processes
- 6+ years audit experience (at least 4 years in Technical /Infrastructure Computer Auditing)
- Relevant frameworks (COBIT, ITIL, COSO, ISO17799\ISO27001, etc.)
- Technical/infrastructure knowledge is essential i.e. detailed knowledge of the following technology platforms:
- Operating systems – UNIX, LINUX, Windows
- Databases – SQL, Sybase, Oracle
- IT Networks
- Data Centre
- Critical thinking Skills
- Complex problem solving Skills
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Call For Job Applications At Adeo Ghana
- WhyteCleon Limited Announces New Job Vacancy
- Imagine Worldwide Calls For Job Applications
How To Apply For Senior Internal Auditor at Vodafone Ghana
Closing Date: Open
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED