There is a job vacancy for the position of Senior Associates (Audit) At Crowe Veritas.
- The associate senior is responsible for applying technical skills to carry out audit tasks under the supervision of audit managers.
- He/she must be able to display knowledge of audit imperatives, the application of ISAS, and other audit applications.
See Also: Latest Job Opening At Mohinani Group
Interested applicants must possess the following qualifications
- Have a bachelor’s degree (with a minimum second-class division).
- Be a qualified member of ICAG or ACCA
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of practice experience.
- Have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality as the role involves dealing with client information.
- Have basic knowledge of the ISAS and other auditing standards
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software programs.
- Have the ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Have good organizational and planning skills
- Have strong analytical, technical, and research skills
- Be proactive and forward-thinking
- Have excellent communication and report-writing skills.
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At PrideMed Healthcare Services
- Latest Job Posting At Dorwa Enterprise
- October 2022 Job Vacancies At GIZ
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Shell Foundation
- New Job Opportunity At Microsoft
How To Apply For Senior Associates (Audit) At Crowe Veritas
Suitably qualified candidates should apply with detailed CVs and application letters including two referees to:
P. O. Box CT 6372,
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: The closing date for submission of the application is October 30, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED