The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is the statutory body mandated by the Securities Industry Act, 2016 (Act 929) to regulate and promote the growth and development of an efficient, fair and transparent securities market in which investors and the integrity of the market are protected.
Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment In January 2022.
It invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- Effectively manage the office of the CMMP
- Maintain diaries and arrange appointments for the Project Coordinator, the CMMP Steering Committee, and related Working Groups.
- Manage the front desk of the Secretariat; answer phone calls, take messages and handle incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Provide secretarial services and advice to the Project Coordinator.
- Responsible for keeping the records/files (soft and hard database) of the Secretariat.
- Organize and circulate information/messages, documents, and files appropriately.
- Schedule and organize meetings effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events such as training, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Maintain and monitor office supplies, ordering new stationery, furniture, and electronics appliances as required.
- Conduct primary and secondary research and make recommendations for consideration by the various Working Groups.
- Provide analytical services including impact modelling and impact analysis for the Working Groups.
- Prepare and present concept papers for consideration and implementation.
- Prepare and present reports to facilitate the implementation of initiatives of the Working Groups.
- Support the Project Coordinator by contributing to project planning, preparing and maintaining documentation as well as the implementation of the overall strategy of the Secretariat.
- In charge of the project’s financial management which comprises: Budgeting, internal control, treasury management- including funds flow and disbursement, accounting and financial reporting.
- Maintain all accounting records and relevant books of account in line with approved accounting standards and in line with the World Bank and or Donor Agencies regulations.
- Prepare and/or update the project financial procedures manual that will ensure compliance with accounting policies and practices.
- Assist the Senior Manager in the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning processes of the Commission.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Prepare weekly liquidity reports and advice on portfolio management of the Commission’s reserves.
HOW TO APPLY (Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment In January 2022)
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply
CLOSING DATE: January 19, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED