Scania Opens For Job Applications. Scania is looking to work with a Business Consultant.
We are offering a great opportunity for you to join a dynamic team within the Scania group focused on developing our business in Ghana. Our culture of continuous improvement encourages employees worldwide to develop their skills, work methods and themselves, laying the foundation for a career that helps the individual and Scania. We also offer a competitive and performance based remuneration.
We are looking for a driven, proactive individual who capitalizes on opportunities to learn and grow, understands customer’s businesses, and offers tailored solutions for collaborative success. You will be responsible for customer business consultancy throughout Ghana. This means extensive travelling within the regions and external activities, to develop new and existing customer businesses and expanding the Scania footprint.
As Business Consultant, you have the responsibility and mandate to:
- Assist our customers to maintain and improve their operations by providing solutions based on Scania portfolio, which includes; products, financial solutions, contracted services, fleet management, driver services and others, according to Scania processes and standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and new customers.
- Develop and ensure that the customer experience is an integral part of the daily work.
- Strengthen Scania’s position as a remium brand in the market as a value-selling solutions provider.
- Ensure that decisions are taken based on customer feedback, and that these are anchored with internal responsible teams and duly executed.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is a requirement.
- French is an added advantage.
- You are a Ghanaian national or already live legally in Ghana.
- You are customer oriented: You have a strong commercial mindset, focused on customer business and have the ability to identify solutions to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Result oriented: Takes initiative and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity and makes quick, clear decisions based on Scania way of working. Ethics: Upholds ethics and demonstrates integrity; promotes a transparent culture and responsibility and an ambassador of Scania’s core values.
- Communication: Able to communicate at different levels in the Customer’s organization, clearly share visions and, adapts interpersonal style based on the context and needs of different audiences.
- Education & Relevant Experience: University education or higher. Customer facing experience with demonstrated ability in building and maintaining customer relationships. Knowledge in solutions offering.
Scania Opens For Job Applications – HOW TO APPLY
If you have the requisite skills, and desire to become a key player in the development of Scania’s activities in Ghana, and obtain great opportunities for personal and career growth, then please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED