Sales Managers At Hollard Life Assurance. Company Profile
Hollard Life Assurance Company Limited (Hollard Life) is a subsidiary of Hollard International (HINT).
The objective of Hollard Life Assurance is to enable more people to create and secure a better future by achieving exceptional, sustainable, and inclusive growth and treating everyone with care and dignity.
With our headquarters in South Africa and our feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil, we are able to deliver innovative insurance solutions that are customized to unique risks.
We are certified as a Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute.
Hollard Life Assurance is looking for Sales Managers
To oversee Business Executives (i.e., Sales Agents) and provide excellent and efficient service to clients and stakeholders by managing relationships and prospecting/selling Hollard Life Assurance policies to existing and prospective clients.
Report to: Branch Manager
Job Locations: Accra, Tema, Kumasi, Tamale, Sunyani and Takoradi
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve and exceed growth and sales targets
- Prospect for clients and run presentations on company’s products and services to support business executives on the field
- Implement sales objectives, initiatives, strategies and programs for the office
- Recruit, train and monitor the performance of business executives and manage influencers and other stakeholders
- Resolve concerns and complaints of business executives and other allied agents
- Improve skills of business executives and support them to become team leaders and sales managers
- Effectively manage pay points / selling points and assist with customer service duties
- Comply with corporate governance and company policies and procedures
Required Skills or Experience
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in team/branch management
- Experience in sales and relationship management skills
- Ability to lead and deliver on promise
- Good communication skills including writing and presentation skills
- Good computer skills especially in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
Interested persons should send a cover letter and a current resume to: Recruitment@Hollard.com.gh
Please indicate HLA – Sales Manager as the subject of your email.
Closing date: Friday, 12th November 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED