Sales Job available at Siemens Energy Ghana.
Siemens Energy AG is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world.
With its portfolio of products, solutions, and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers.
More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy.
Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019.
About the Sales Job available at Siemens Energy Ghana
- Location: Accra, Ghana
- Department: SE I SV AF GH
- Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
- POSITION: Area Sales Professional – Client Manager:
- Utilize required software’s including SFDC
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- Technical knowledge of Rotating Equipment, Reciprocating Compressors, Gas Compressor
Engines, Gas, and Steam turbines
- Market knowledge in Oil and Gas Industry, Power Generation and Mining Customers
- Oral, written & presentation skills.
- English language fluency.
- Motivated, dynamic & industrious with “can-do” attitude.
- Knowledge of the application of above products at customer’s facilities
- Knowledge about principal competitors (of the above-mentioned equipment)
- Ability to build strong relationships
- General sales skills, including need identification, questioning, listening, negotiation and closing.
- Strategy development skills
- Personable & professional appearance
- Good commercial acumen.
- Professionally manage assigned territory to achieve identified, key objectives. Monitor and achieve bookings targets.
- Develop customer-specific strategies to maximize growth.
- Act as a single point of contact when required on difficult company problems with customers to coordinate complex customer problems both internal and external.
- Proactively promote and sell IA SV products and services by visiting customers on a regular and planned basis.
- Provide feedback and direction to any BUSINESS UNIT dept. on all matters of opportunity, competition, loss, change, the problem of market intelligence, and strategy for Ghana.
- Develop strong, long-term, business relationships with customers.
- Manage designated territory agents/ representatives (where applicable)
- To prepare and present professional presentations to customers relating to Product Services to customer management and staff.
- Discuss, negotiate and finalize proposals with customers.
- Provide advice/ assistance to credit and collection, marketing and completing sales.
- Develop and maintain a detailed country business plan
Your opportunities for personal growth
- This role allows you to indirectly lead a team across the organization, hence growing your management capabilities
- You will deepen your understanding of customer interaction, negotiation and project winning strategy by working on the most relevant industry projects in your region
- You’ll improve your technical knowledge in the sector, in particular around modern gas turbines and decarbonization technologies
Type of business contacts/levels
- Contacts with all BUSINESS UNIT Management & staff for all IA SV business elements in spares, repairs, field service, up-grades, re-rates, and training.
- Large spectrum from, Senior Company Managers, Operations, Maintenance, workshop, training, purchasing, and Engineering Departments.
HOW TO APPLY for the Sales Job available at Siemens Energy Ghana
CLOSING DATE: January 25, 2022
Let’s Talk About Us
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
The world is evolving rapidly and so are the challenges, harmful emissions chief among them. And hence, so must the solutions, if we are to meet society’s ever-growing demand for clean energy. We partner with oil and gas customers to navigate the new normal, delivering what matters most: safety, efficiency, reliability, sustainability – and ultimately, peace of mind.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED