Sales Development Representative Job At Fleri
As a Sales Development Representative you will work directly with the Head of Growth. You will need to be creative, highly self-motivated, personal and collaborative in your approach to this role. A strong sense of self-assuredness and confidence to carry out your responsibilities. This role will engage across other functions of Fleri such as; Customer Success and Marketing. There may be some minimal interfacing with Product Development to provide insight internally on areas that Fleri’s client base (Voice of the Customer) seek a smoother product experience. This is a fast moving, high-impact focussed environment and it will require that you stay curious, pay attention to detail and work efficiently to close sales targets.
Who we’re looking for:
- Understand nuances the role brings: with Fleri’s unique valuable propositions, you will need to be creative in how you craft your delivery to show the value Fleri offers.
- Strong networks within African ethnic community: you have an extensive network within your ethnic community and can leverage it within your role.
- No fear in embracing new challenges: you have a love for learning, are comfortable leaning into untapped territory. You’re proactive and willing to tap into your internal and external networks to get up to speed on your responsibilities.
- Collaborative & welcomes feedback: although you strive for independence in your day-to-day, you can effectively partner with your colleagues to drive towards achieving your targets and deliver value.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment: be ready to adapt to changes that may require new approaches as the product matures.
- Great Listening and Persuasion skills: our role will require that you pay attention to what may not be explicit and provide convincing ways to show value and close out the sale.
- To Drive growth by supporting the deals closure process: drive all the administrative components to support sales and grow revenue.
- Conducting research: and gathering information through research of our target audience and leading sales discovery calls.
- Preparing sales reports against Sales targets:documenting and providing reports related to sales activities according to the cadence for performance and goal tracking.
- Product Knowledge: understand the product and deliver its value to our target audience
- Collate and deliver Sales and Product insight: observation of trends or patterns that may be useful for sales and product innovation while carrying out sales functions. Providing information that can improve sales closure.
- Work as part of the team: to improve processes and develop strategies for scale and growth
Skills & Experience
- Sales Track Record: a verifiable track record in delivering value and a sales target over a 3 year period
- Experience in Insurance: Have experience in selling insurance products
- Communication: Clear and articulate to deliver effective communication both verbally and written
- Organization: Excellent attention to detail to manage client information in systems, categorize information gathered from customer calls, create sales related reports, have impeccable time management skills to execute tasks in a timely manner
- Interpersonal skills: Work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network
- Curiosity and Drive: Desire to always learn more and challenge the status quo. A resilient and resourceful attitude to accomplish set goals.
- Collaboration: Strong ability to work across other teams and uncover opportunities to create and deliver value
- Tools Proficiency: in the use of Hubspot CRM and fast adoption of other work tools.
- Speed of Execution: Takes initiative to test ideas that will provide traction to the role and can thrive in a fast paced environment.
It would be nice (but not mandatory) to have;
- Understand the nuances of being an Immigrant living in North America
- Have business insight of working in SaaS industry
APPLICATION PROCESS (Sales Development Representative Job At Fleri)
Fleri is changing the way immigrants all over the world protect and support those they love. We are building the world’s first directed remittance platform aimed at putting control back in the hands of African immigrants to helping them fulfill the true intentions behind their acts of support and to eliminate money transfers for the sake of transfers.
Our vision is to create a world in which immigrants and their families everywhere can flourish. We are a team that puts our users first – prioritizing their needs, goals, and experience over everything else.
We make hard decisions; and focus on value and simplicity over process. We are first-hand users of our own product and consider empathy for those we serve, one of our greatest strengths.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED