Safi Label Calls for Job Applications. Safi Label Is currently hiring a Digital Engagement Associate to join its dedicated team.
Kindly read the job description below to understand the nature of the job and associated qualifications.
As the Digital Engagement Associate, you will support the digital engagement strategy of SAFI and solidify relationships with our online community.
You will join a tight-knit, collaborative team that cares deeply about creating beautiful and intuitive experiences for our customers.
You will help shape the brand voice and develop content frameworks that uplifts the brands image. Working with team members across design, manufacturing, product and marketing, you will strive to understand our business goals and customers’ challenges to craft elegant flows that help people successfully engage with our brand and move through our products with confidence.
You will create stories, develop content and generate meaningful conversations that will help build and expand our community.
- Create content for our various channels to ensure high engagement and social growth.
- Adapt, test & analyze social media campaigns
- Manage social media ambassador programs, promotion, marketing and advertising campaigns, reports and presents on metrics.
- Content development: Identify and shape meaningful content for our product lines and services. Support the creation of content for digital activities, including multimedia content for our website and social media platforms.
- Website management: Leverage our official website to share and promote the organisation’s products and develop strategic activities to increase brand awareness and traffic.
- Writing: Produce a wide range of high-quality written communication materials, including but not limited to social media messaging, blog posts, electronic newsletters, digital ad copy, e-mails, social media policy documents and internal communications
- Designs original art, photography, video and other writing, editing, design duties as assigned
- KPI’s and benchmarks. Establish key metrics for social media; gather data and report on performance against established metrics; use insights from metrics to adjust strategy and tactics as needed and aid in developing and executing plans.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A growth mindset. You’re open and receptive to feedback and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English language.
- Experience with all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram; familiarity with live events (such as Facebook Live) and enterprise social media management software (such as Hootsuite) required.
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS solutions.
- Graphic design, video and photo editing skills.
- Written and oral communications skills, with the ability to research and make complex information relatable to a variety of audiences; editing and proofreading skills are a must.
- Maturity, sound judgment and the ability to work independently; when engaging with the online community, must be able to recognise when to seek additional input and when to flag issues, trends and opportunities for leadership
- A sense of humour. We spend a lot of time together—even if that’s on Zoom these days. Sharing gifs and laughing over lunch keeps our team energised and inspired. We value candidates that bring a range of experience from different industries and a variety of creative influences.
Location: Accra, Ghana
Job Type: Full time(hybrid)
HOW TO APPLY – Safi Label Calls for Job Applications
Please submit your application, consisting of a short motivation letter, portfolio/ links to previous work and your CV, via e-mail email@example.com, with the position you are applying for in the subject title.
Closing Date: 13th December, 2021.
The company supports and spreads stories of many skilled artisans across Africa. We also provide essential homewares and lifestyle products for better living to the global marketplace.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED