Here is the Rural Banking operations Job Vacancy. Rural Bank Job in the Ashanti Region is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Head of Banking Operations
- The job holder organizes and manages the total operational activities of the Bank and the Core Processing Centre within Operations.
- He/she will take direct responsibility for ensuring service standards, mitigating operational risk, and ensuring operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supervise the management of branch treasury activities.
- Supervise the management of the cheque clearing activities of the bank.
- Expand the bank’s portfolio by acquiring, maintaining, and expanding the customer base.
- Actively pursue the sales drive of the bank by working with branch managers and individuals to meet the sales targets.
- Ensure effective control of all operational risks by conducting assessments regularly and ensuring compliance with the bank’s operational policies and the Bank of Ghana and Apex procedures.
- Comply with all applicable money-laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Anti-Money Laundering Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
- Supervise the provision of top-quality customer service at all branches.
- Provide active leadership to all operational staff.
- Undertake other activities that may be assigned by Directors and Chief Executive Officer.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with eight years post qualification experience in a similar capacity in the Banking or Financial Services industry OR Bachelor’s degree with ten years post qualification experience as above.
- Professional qualification such as CIB, CIMA, ICA with five years experience.
PERSONALITY AND SKILLS
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented person High sense of integrity, transparency, and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and managerial skills
- Good communication and teamwork
- Marketing and customer orientation skills Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Budgeting skills
- Good computer literacy skills
- Attractive and negotiable
HOW TO APPLY (Rural Banking operations Job Vacancy)
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- Application letter
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic and professional certifications
Names and addresses of two (2) credible referees to The Chairman of the Search Party at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 31st December, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED