The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), Community 3, Tema, is seeking eligible applicants for the position of a Respiratory Therapist.
• Management of cardio-pulmonary and critical care relating to the lungs and breathing.
• BSc Respiratory Therapy from an accredited University.
• Work experience: Minimum of 2 years
• Current registration as a Respiratory Therapist in Ghana
• Current registration with the Allied Health
Work schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week.
Appointment type: Permanent subject to completion of probation.
How To Apply For The Respiratory Therapist at the International Maritime Hospital (IMaH)
Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed CVs to:
Or Call us on:
0547-494254 / 0303-220030
Closing Date: 23 September, 2022
About the International Maritime Hospital (IMaH)
The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), a subsidiary of the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority, is a 130-bed ultramodern tertiary hospital, with state-of-the art medical facilities, located in Community three, Tema, Ghana.
- Job Posting At University of Ghana Medical Centre Limited
- SHS Job Opportunities At United Nations
- Job Placement At Absa Bank
- Airteltigo Invites Job Applications
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Latest Career Opportunity 2022
- IPMC Ghana Job Announcement
- Career Opportunity At Nestle Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED