A Research Analyst – Graduate Talent Program is needed at Zipline. They are looking for a young graduate to occupy the position.
The graduate talent program gives local youth the necessary skills for employment in the field of instant logistics. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market.
Zipline’s instant delivery solution has directly saved thousands of lives and millions of dollars for health systems in markets where we operate.
As a graduate trainee on the go-to-market team, you will gain a chance to challenge yourself and experience the excitement of being a key part of a high-quality, innovative, highly productive team serving our clients with their sustainable growth initiatives.
You will contribute to Zipline’s broader Monitoring and Evaluation strategy by supporting the design and reporting of health and supply chain research.
You will get the opportunity to work with internal and external stakeholders in collecting and analyzing the right data to report how Zipline is transforming access to healthcare across the globe.
- Assist with research protocols and data collection tools both for quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Identify opportunities to automate and enhance existing reporting & analysis processes
- Support research and analyze projects
- Attend project meetings, document action items, and follow up with participants as needed on open deliverables
- Assist with data gathering and analysis from external sources
- Assist with systematic and non-systematic literature reviews.
- Conduct data management and data analysis using statistical analysis software.
- Participate in the design of cost-effectiveness analyses and economic evaluations.
- Diploma or HND/Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Public Health, Data Science, and Statistics
- Working knowledge of research techniques and the methods of preparation of research reports
- Working knowledge of statistical principles and procedures, including methods of frequency series, data, simple correlation methods, sampling techniques, and construction of index numbers
- Ability to assist in preparation of questionnaires, gathering and analyzing research data, and in compiling data for reports and summaries in tabular, graphic, and pictorial form
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports
- Experience in conducting literature reviews, including systematic reviews with and without meta-analysis
- Project management and communication skills including writing
- Strong collaborative skills and cultural competency
- Attention to detail
- Experience carrying out quantitative data analysis using statistical software (Stata, SAS, R, or Python pandas) is a plus
- BRAC Calls For Job Applications
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunities
- How to Drive and Make Money with Uber – An Ultimate Guide
Research Analyst – Graduate Talent Program – How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED