Relationship Manager At Databank
Databank Asset Management Services Limited is looking for a self-motivated and innovative person for the role of a Relationship Manager.
JOB PURPOSE AND SUMMARY:
Responsible for generating sales and developing new businesses within a defined territory; lead by establishing long-lasting relationships, servicing existing clients and prospecting new ones; and using your in-depth knowledge of our products and our brand, along with your relationship building skills to increase sales and retain assets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell Databank’s products and services to walk-in customers
- Generate sales from new and existing customers both within and outside the Databank branch location
- Increase brand awareness and product awareness
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Provide daily / weekly reports on assigned targets to Branch Manager and / or Heads of Sales
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Branch Manager or Head of Sales from time to time
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- First degree in commerce/ Finance/ Business Administration or any other related degree
- Applicants must have completed and passed all the Ghana Stock Exchange Securities Courses (GSE)/ Ghana Investment and Securities Institute (GISI) Courses.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in similar role
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
- Proactive, Self-starter with the ability to use their initiative in maximizing sales
- High marketing/ selling proficiency
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Individual contributor who excels in a team environment
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to keep up to date on past, current and future trends in the Financial Services Industry
APPLICATION PROCESS (Relationship Manager At Databank)
Closing Date: 22nd October, 2021.
Please ensure to us Relationship Manager as the subject of email.
Terms and Conditions Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED