There is a job vacancy for the position of Regional Sales Manager At Vodafone Ghana.
To deliver zonal key performance indicators (revenue, reloads, distribution, sales) and grow market share.
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the growth of revenue in the region. To this end, the Manager is responsible for implementing sales strategy leading to the conversion of airtime into reloads in the region.
- Responsible for the distribution of Vodafone airtime in the Region. He/she is responsible for ensuring distributors, DSAs and Associate Distributors comply with Vodafone’s distribution key performance indicators.
- Responsible for acquisitions (Mobile, VF Cash, SOHO & Fixed) and acquisition revenues from the Region. The Manager is to ensure that subscriber growth targets for the region are met working with freelancers and retailers.
- Responsible for identifying and developing the various channels for acquisitions. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the achievement of all VF Cash distribution KPIs (float & liquidity management and active agents).
- Deliver training on product knowledge to agents prior to launch and then on a need-to basis thereafter
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, commerce, Finance, marketing or other related subjects.
- 3 or more years of experience sales and Distribution jobs or other related fields.asis thereafter.
- Excellent Communication, Facilitation and presentation Skills.
- Must be able to work independently, effectively prioritize, plan and execute work activities successfully.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
Location: Brong Ahafo
How To Apply For Regional Sales Manager At Vodafone Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED