There is a job vacancy for the position of Recovery Executive at Moove.
Moove is looking for an experienced professional who has business knowledge, training, and relationship-building skills to be the Recovery Executive, reporting to the City Security Liaison.
As a proven result-driven person, you will ensure that all cars and motorcycles that need to be recovered are done seamlessly. You will also be responsible for all unassigned vehicles.
We are looking for a Recovery Executive responsible for the collection and delivery of vehicles and motorbikes, as and when required. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a professional driver capable of loading any vehicle correctly and securely. You must be flexible, self-motivated, and organized.
What You’ll be Doing
- Recover vehicles from non-compliant drivers/Riders
- Tow or Lift vehicles/Motorcycles that are unable to be driven
- Be prepared to accompany the Security lead on any trips as deemed necessary
- Carry out inspection checks on recovered assets, including taking extensive photographs that can be used for insurance claims
- Ensure security of the recovered asset from theft, fire, and safety issues
- Maintain records and provide daily updates on the recovered assets
- Identify recovery gaps and aid with the recommendation of best practices and suitable partners to work with as appropriate
- Lead with the recovery of assets by working with our recovery partners for example with truck assets, this could be dealing with partners in neighboring countries.
- Assess all recovery incidents to identify fraudulent cases and follow them
- Investigate and identify cases that are unrecoverable and present findings to the company
- Investigate and recover all missing/stolen/lost devices from riders
- Liaise with different law enforcement agents to ensure that fraudsters are apprehended
- Submit monthly recovery reports to the City Security Liaison
- Prevent losses and damage to assets by reporting irregularities
- Complete investigation reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures and recommendations
- Maintain the organization’s reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure the security, safety, and well-being of all personnel, visitors, and the premises
- Respond to emergency situations to provide necessary assistance to riders and employees
What You will need for this position
- Minimum of secondary school certificate or equivalent
- Must have a certificate of good conduct
- 5+ years of proven driving experience
- Good knowledge of routes and locations within the city
- Must be able to drive different vehicle types (car, bike & truck especially)
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have basic vehicle mechanical skills
- Must have basic knowledge of security operations and fire inspection procedure
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge of basic security and fire inspection procedures
- Must have outstanding surveillance skills
- Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At British Council
- Fresh Job Advertisement At Rhema Energy
- Going to IMF is like handing over power to NDC without a contest – Kennedy Agyapong
How To Apply For Recovery Executive at Moove
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED