The Quality Assurance and Partnerships Advisor will lead a team of “District Enabler and Change Coordinators” that work within districts to provide capacity building for grant partners, develop partnerships, engage stakeholders and report on progress against the District Education Oversight Committee (DEOC) action plans.
REPORTING AND MANAGEMENT
- Reports to the Team Leader, “District Managing for Learning Programme’’.
- Line management responsibility for 3 District Enabler and Change Coordinators.
This role will serve as the project’s primary liaison with grant partners and is accountable for leading the collaboration with partners at the sub-national level. The Quality Assurance and Partnerships Advisor will also be responsible for technical advice, quality assurance and
interlinking with partners at national and sub-national levels.
ESSESNTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
- Contribute to the development of component budgets and workplans and ensure
accountability for on time completion of deliverables based on workplans, whilst
ensuring compliance with donor regulations.
- Oversee the development and implementation of change projects related to
“Managing for Learning” at the district and community levels.
- Work with the 3 priority Districts and District Enabler and Change Coordinators to
provide technical and financial support to enable the DEOC implement the “Managing for Learning” approach within a learning education ecosystem which
delivers genuine change.
- Organize national and sub-national consultations and meetings which will provide
for information sharing between the national and sub-national levels to inform
decision making and policy.
- Work proactively with team members to develop and oversee implementation of
workplans and resolve challenges and issues as and when they arise.
- Provide leadership for the “District Enabler and Change” Teams
- Support the project’s Team Leader on relationship building efforts with key actors
at the National and Sub-national levels.
- Oversee the linkages of relationships and flow of information between the subnational and national levels.
- Represent the project in public forums and meetings as required and produce
written reports and updates as needed to fulfil obligations to stakeholders.
- Review the implementation of the “Managing for Learning” process at the subnational level to ensure the fidelity of implementation.
- Ensure the achievement of results and deliverables of Change Projects at the subnational level.
- Ensure timely delivery of resources needed for implementing Change Projects.
Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Team Leader.
- Postgraduate qualification or equivalent in education, project management or a
- A minimum of 15 years’ working experience in education project management is
- Demonstrate a passion for, and understanding of, the value of education.
- Knowledge and experience of the education sector in Ghana.
- Excellent managerial and planning skills including the ability to develop complex
multifaceted workplans and see them through to completion.
- Ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Line management experience and ability to form high performing teams.
- Experience of monitoring the implementation of work plans, performance, and
- Well-organized, task- and time- oriented, and with close attention to details.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Good ICT and report writing skills including experience in preparing donor reports.
- Independent, ability to use own initiative, ability to be flexible.
HOW TO APPLY (Quality Assurance and Partnerships Advisor)
Applications are to be submitted electronically to email@example.com
Closing Date: Before 5pm on January 7, 2022.
Applicants should clearly state the title of the position they are applying for in the subject line of their email and application letter.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED