PureTrust Foundation New Job Opportunity 2022.
PureTrust Foundation is a local Non-profit Organization located in Tamale Ghana. The Foundation is a livelihood, Social Services, Advocacy and Community Foundations Development Organization. The mission of the Foundation is to promote the Economic Security and Social Inclusion of Disadvantaged Women and Men, Girls and Boys in Ghana through Cooperation.
Purpose & Role of Job holder:
This Job Advert is therefore soliciting for applications from applicants with the requisite educational qualification, EXPERIENCE, HIGH INTEREST AND CAPACITY in Public Policy, Community Collective Organizational Development, social mobilization, Livelihoods, Agriculture, practical experience in organizational systems development, ability to cause a shift in mindsets to influence change, must be entrepreneurial in scope, have research ability and results based project management and reporting experience.
Job Position: PROGRAMMES MANAGER
Job Location: TAMALE, Ghana
- Masters Degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Agriculture, and Livelihood
studies, Organizational Development and related areas with practical experience in conducting research in a nonprofit setting.
- At least 3 years working experience as a programmes officer in a nonprofit environment.
- Must have strong experience in coordinating integrated development programmes and
- Must have a strong interest, knowledge and experience in community philanthropy
initiatives and development of Community Foundations.
- Must have ability to learn and practice new concepts and to challenge him/herself to lead
a new paradigm.
- Must have good communication and professional relationship building and management
skills to present development impact to potential donors and target audiences.
- Must have high level of personal and financial INTEGRITY.
- Must have good presentation skills, ability to use Computer and social media tools to
- Experience working in NGO environment is advantaged but not necessary condition for
- Must be resident in Tamale or can make arrangement for accommodation at own cost.
- Must have ability to work FULL-TIME from 8:00am to 5:pm each working day.
- Must not have any hindrance to undertake duty travels outside the duty station.
- Ability to start work in 1st Week of FEBRUARY, 2022.
WOMEN in the age bracket of 22years to 35years who are holders of a Bachelor’s Degree in
Social Sciences, Development Studies, Agriculture, and Livelihood studies, Organizational
Development and related areas with practical experience in conducting research in a nonprofit setting can also apply provided they have at least 2yrs Experience working in a nonprofit organization as a project officer.
Employment Period for all Applicants: One (1) Year with possible extension based on
performance. Age Limit & Marital Status: Not less than 20yrs and not more than 40years.
How to Apply for PureTrust Foundation New Job Opportunity 2022
If you meet the above requirements for the PureTrust Foundation New Job Opportunity 2022, submit your application with CV and copy of
certificate to the address below;
The Chief Executive Officer
PureTrust Foundation LBG
Submit by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also submit by Hand. locate the office at PureTrust Foundation Office. Yaamusah Storey Building. Waterworks, Gumbihini
DEADLINE for Submission of applications: FRIDAY, 28th JAN, 2022
Women are HIGHLY encouraged to apply but must not have any hindrance to work full-time and also any limitations to travel outside the duty station.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED