A Maintenance Supervisor is needed At Puma Energy. We are hiring a Maintenance Supervisor.
Accountable for uphold the quality and standards of the organization.
At Puma, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular inspections and ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of all areas of a facility
- Ensuring the proper working of all electrical units and systems in the facility
- Leading a team of subordinates and delegating work areas to them
- Keeping a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities undertaken in a facility
- Evaluating the performance of the subordinates
- Complying with all corporate policies and the Occupational Safety and health administration rules (OSHA) while carrying out maintenance functions
- Placing orders for spare parts and equipment for replacement and ascertaining the proper documentation of the same
- Synchronizing work processes with other departments of the establishment
- Recruiting maintenance personnel
- Effective site installation support, QaQc checks and inspection etc.
- Effective supervision of subcontractor installation works and activities
- Provide short term and long term depot maintenance plans and schedules
- Prepare requisition for spare parts items to be purchased after evaluation of their actual needs based on inventory and records
- Assist in monitoring, control and reporting of budget and expenses
- The (MS) must be HSSE minded and work safely at all times.
- The (MS) must acknowledge that Working Safely is a condition of Employment, and conduct his activities in accordance with that.
- The (MS) must strictly adhere to the PUMA Rules for Operators.
- The (MS) must be fully conversant and comply with all company and legal HSSE requirements which apply to his activities.
- The (MS) must report all unsafe acts and conditions and near misses to his / her Supervisor at all times.
- The (MS) works within a team and therefore his actions and behaviors will impact on others.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The Ability to effectively manage time and lead a team of subordinates.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages – Excel, Microsoft Projects etc., AutoCAD, PDMS /other pipeline engineering software
- Conversant with international codes and standards such as BS codes and API codes
- Strong inter – personal records and working relationships.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from a certified college.
- Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree or diploma in mechanical or civil engineer.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor/manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Able to handle fast moving and high-pressure customer facing environment
- Conflict handling skills
- Able to prioritize work tasks
- Problem solving skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Quick learner
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Team player
Quality Management System Compliance
- Comply and support the Quality Management system in all aspects of your role.
- Adopt and implement the principles of continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
- Ensure the awareness of customer requirements (internal & external) are promoted throughout the business.
- Review, monitor and provide feedback on the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Engage, support and continuously improve communication processes that support the quality management system and provide positive outcomes for the business, customers and key stakeholders.
Workplace Health & Safety
As a Worker;
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety
- Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons
- Comply, so far as you are reasonably able, with any reasonable instruction and training that is given
- Co-operate with any reasonable policy or procedure relating to health, safety or environment at the workplace that has been notified to you
- Attend and actively participate in consultative arrangements such as toolbox talks and risk assessments
- Ensure that any hazards, incidents, accidents or near-hits are reported to your supervisor.
- Use machinery and equipment (including personal protective equipment-PPE) only in accordance with the procedures and training provided to you.
- Be familiar with evacuation and emergency procedures and the location of first aid and fire equipment.
- Ensure your activities do not cause, or are not likely to cause, environmental harm
- Minimize waste; separate reusable and recyclable materials from the general waste stream, use bins provided.
- Clean up spills appropriately and notify your Supervisor.
Maintenance Supervisor At Puma Energy – How To Apply
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED