The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), Community 3, Tema, is seeking eligible applicants for the position of a Pulmonologist.
• Diagnose and manage acute and chronic lung infections and disease.
• Provide organ system support and the investigation, diagnosis and treatment of acutely ill patients.
• Fellow of the Ghana College of Physicians, West African College of Physicians or equivalent (Pulmonary and Critical Care medicine).
• Current registration as a medical practitioner in Ghana
• Current registration with the Medical and Dental Council. Ghana, as a Specialist Physician (Pulmonologist)
Work schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week.
Appointment type: Permanent subject to completion of probation.
How To Apply For The Pulmonologist at the International Maritime Hospital (IMaH)
Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed CVs to:
Or Call us on:
0547-494254 / 0303-220030
Closing Date: 23 September, 2022
About the International Maritime Hospital (IMaH)
The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), a subsidiary of the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority, is a 130-bed ultramodern tertiary hospital, with state-of-the art medical facilities, located in Community three, Tema, Ghana.
- Job Posting At University of Ghana Medical Centre Limited
- Job Recruitment At Ashesi University
- New Job Opening At Kontak
- SHS Job Opportunities At United Nations
- Job Placement At Absa Bank
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED