Public Sector || Fund Management Advertises Latest Job Vacancy in Ghana.
Fund Management Organization in the public sector invites interested persons to apply for the position of Senior Assistant Administrator – Public Relations.
- To provide technical and administrative support for the effective and efficient performance of the Public Relations functions of the fund
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities at the Fund Management Organization, are to:
- Provide input for the formulation of policies
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the programmes and activities of the Unit
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the Unit
- Oversee the design and implementation of the communication strategy of the fund
- Oversee the issuance of press releases on the fund’s activities, nurture relations with the media and organizes media briefings
To work as a Senior Assistant Administrator at the Fund Management Organization, you must have:
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Mass Communication, Communication Studies, International Relations, Social Science or any other related discipline from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Membership of a relevant professional body would be an advantage.
- A minimum of eight (8) years post Bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable organization, four (4) years of which must be in a senior management position.
- Must pass an interview conducted by the fund in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
Interested persons with the qualifications and experience should submit an application letter supported by the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact telephone number and E-mail address;
- Names and addresses of two (2) referees;
- Photocopies of certificates,
- Evidence of current salary (Bank advice, pay slip etc.)
The application should be addressed to,
c/o GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LTD
ADVERT NO: 370
P. O. BOX GP 742
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date of application: Two weeks from date of publication. That is 6th October 2021
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED