Candidate will be responsible for successfully planning, managing, executing, and completing a project in the areas of road construction.
- To assist with the production of comprehensive project plans and documentation to enable the project to be managed against a clear set of defined deliverables and milestones.
- To conduct an evaluation of the project and any follow-on action recommendations as required.
- To produce project documentation and create knowledge libraries with the end goal of using this documentation to train and support the end-users.
- To provide leadership to those involved in the project by defining work and ensuring deadlines are understood and adhered to and that project objectives are clearly articulated and understood.
- To ensure project requirements and resource levels are fully supported and approved
- To manage the successful delivery of projects on time and of the right quality.
- To assist with the monitoring, measuring, reviewing and updating project process,
- adjusting project plans and implementing remedial plans and informing all relevant parties.
Candidate should have experience in road bridge works (min. 15yrs) and perfect computer literacy, including civil works applications (MS Project, AutoCAD)
HOW TO APPLY
Attach CV, Diploma, references from previous employers and telephone numbers for immediate contact.
Dynamic and devoted candidates are invited to send applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED