There is a job vacancy for a Project Geotechnical Engineer At Rango Construction Company Limited.
Serve as the Project Geotechnical Engineer and interface with company staff and clients on geotechnical, soils laboratory, Seid inspections programme, and environmental related projects and related components of project
- Collect, analyse, and interpret geotechnical data for roads and other engineered structures,
- Conduct field investigations for geotechnical and environmental projects.
- Perform sampling and logging of drill holes and test pits.
- Provided field observations, data, maps and calculations in geology. geotechnical, and environmental reports.
- Provide project and site management of geotechnical and environmental projects to ensure worksite and project safety. (f) Conduct Standard Penetration Test (SPT), field tests for the identification of soils including grain size and gradation, toughness, dilatancy, dry strength, etc.
- Provide investigation design, cost estimates, scope-of-work, contracts. and coordination for geotechnical investigations and soils laboratory analysis.
- Interface with other technical staff to coordinate geotechnical and environmental aspects of the project.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Geotechnical Engineering with at least 15 years’ experience conducting field investigations.
- Experience conducting SPT, sample collection, field and laboratory analysis of soils.
- Experience in managing geotechnical, pavement, material testing and design mixes.
- Experience in evaluating sites for access of equipment and site workers safety.
- Experience with latest geotechnical engineering software such as Geo Studio, Geo5 and Flac3D and Microsoft Office Products. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience, working for Contractor on-site will be an added advantage.
LOCATION: Ahafo Region
HOW TO APPLY – Project Geotechnical Engineer At Rango Construction Company Limited
Email the items below to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject line:
- Letter of Interest/Cover Letter
- References (3 or more)
Application Closing Date: 20th December, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED