Progress Savings & Loans Jobs
We wish to bring to your attention that there is a vacancy for a Relationship Officer position
- Build and improve relationships with customers, key suppliers and partners.
- Review company practices to ensure clients get maximum satisfaction from their purchases.
- Identify potential opportunities and inform the sales team to follow up.
- Educate and inform clients about the company’s products, services and special offers.
- Attend to client complaints and resolve issues promptly.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and recommend ways of improving client satisfaction.
- Work with internal departments to ensure company meets clients’ expectations.
- Oversee customer relationship management system.
- Bachelor in business administration or a related field
- Three or more years’ experience in customer service, sales or a related position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and work within a team
- Excellent conflict resolution and interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- Exceptional organization skills and a strong work ethic
Location: Accra & Kumasi
APPLICATION PROCESS (Progress Savings & Loans Jobs)
Closing Date: 02 November, 2021
To be the most preferred and patronized financial service provider in the eyes of our customers and other stakeholders by offering products and services at reasonable and competetive rates and in the most cost effective manner.
To deliver unique financial solutions to optimize customer satisfaction and shareholders returns through the use of state of the art technology and well motivated professionals and competent staff.
This product is geared towards encouraging individuals to set aside money gradually to meet future and unforeseen needs.
The account attracts interest which is paid at the end of every quarter. Statements are also provided on request.
Progress Savings and Loans Limited is a wholly owned Ghanaian company incorporated on 08th December 2011 and licensed by the Bank of Ghana on 12th February, 2016 under the Non Bank Financial Institution Law 2008, (Act 774) to provide financial services to the public. Progress is supervised by the Bank of Ghana and therefore is authorized to take deposits from the general public and institutions, give out loans and offer other financial services as done by other banks.
The company has its head office at the Zion House, Shiashie Road, East Legon.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED