Programme Analyst At United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Ghana wishes to announce the following vacancy:
- Post title: Programme Analyst
- Level: NOB
- Salary Range GHS280,322 – GHS400,524 (Gross per annum)
- Type of contract: Fixed Term Appointment – 1 Year (renewable)
- Position number: 00044514
- Duty Station: Accra, Ghana
- Organizational Unit: UNFPA Country Office
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in public health, social development, medicine, or other related social science field.
- Familiarity with issues of adolescent sexual and reproductive health.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years professional experience preferably in programme/project management in the public or private sector (at national level).
- Experience in working with government institutions, NGOs and/or donor institutions.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- A second UN language is an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
This position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the level of the post. The package includes a competitive net salary plus health insurance and other benefits.
APPLICATION PROCESS (Programme Analyst At United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
Deadline: 4th October, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly women are strongly encouraged to apply. Successful candidate should be ready to assume duty at short notice.
WARNING TO APPLICANTS: United Nations Population Fund does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you have received a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web. Should you feel that you have received a fraudulent notice, letter or offer that makes use of the name or logo of UNFPA, you may submit a report through the UNFPA fraud hotline http://www.unfpa.org/help/hotline.cfm or https://www.unfpa.org/contact.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED