CAVEMAN GH to s a Ghanaian owned, Accra based watch brand
established on 12th December, 2018.
There is a job vacancy for the position of Production Technician Assistant At Caveman Watches.
The responsibilities of the production technician assistant includes
assisting in manufacturing activities, photography and inventory duties.
Proven success in this role will be consistently producing products that
meet customer specifications, company quality standards and protocols.
To stand a better chance of getting employed, applicants must have the following:
- Graphic designing experience
- A minimum of Junior HighCertificate
- Proven experience as a graphic designer and a production assistant,
handyworker, photographer or passion for the production/watch industry.
- Innovative and ability to execute creative ideas and solutions.
- Proactive and punctual
- Resourceful, a problem solver and a quick learner
- Knowledge of watch/clock terminology will be appreciated but
- A can-do attitude
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- M-KOPA Opens For Job Applications
- New Job Openings At Crown Agents
- AgroCenta Technologies Invites Job Applications
- August 2022 Job Recruitment At Kinapharma Limited
How To Apply For Production Technician Assistant At Caveman Watches
Interested persons should send their CVs and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly state position you
are applying for in the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: The deadline for application is 31st August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED