Here is another exciting position for a Product Manager at Farmerline Limited.
About Farmerline Limited
Since 2013, Farmerline has directly helped farmers to improve their productivity and profit in Ghana and also provided technical support to other organizations to do the same. Farmerline started its operations serving 800 farmers in the Ashanti Region of Ghana with information via mobile information services. The company has since grown to reach 341k farmers (directly & through partners).
Farmerline currently offers a complete bundle of services to farmers through direct sales and on credit. We deliver quality farm inputs to remote areas where farmers live and work. We also support farmers by providing financing for farm inputs, education in planting techniques to minimize post-harvest losses and maximize market prices.
For the past 7 years, Farmerline has worked closely in partnerships with over 70 agribusinesses, government agencies, development organizations and input manufacturers that are aligned with the vision and strategic goal of creating lasting profit for farmers everywhere.
Farmerline works with over 250 young people in a variety of fields, from finance to engineering, to field operations. These ambitious young people have been the main drivers behind our innovations and growth in the industry.
Product Manager at Farmerline Limited: Role Overview
Farmerline is looking for a Product Manager responsible for creating and iterating on a variety of products that will serve our clients and allow our business to scale. You will be expected to work closely with business and product stakeholders to seek out new ideas that solve real problems for our clients. This role requires strong and proactive leadership and the ability to independently drive initiatives that require cross-functional collaboration.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in assessing their needs and define product or process requirements
- Effectively coordinate between engineers, product managers and stakeholders to build tools and processes that empower teams to execute with efficiency
- Manage each product from start to finish
- Own the prioritized roadmap, including clear established milestones
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements, and communicate timing and status to internal teams
- Define and maintain KPIs to monitor impact of projects on productivity and the overall business
You should be
- An experienced Product Manager (2+ years) or have equivalent experience
- Experienced with roadmap creation and the prioritization of multiple projects
- Experienced with defining product specifications and managing the execution of those with engineering through agile processes.
- Able to Demonstrate experience launching products that drive business impact
- Excellent with written and verbal communication
- Able to convert client needs into actionable technical requests
- Able to demonstrate proven ability to manage cross-functional projects and coordinate efforts across multiple teams
- Adept at prioritization, even in the face of multiple conflicting projects
- Experienced with UX and Wireframing.
- Experience with UI design and tools is a plus.
How To Apply for the Product Manager at Farmerline Limited
Closing Date : 18th October, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED