Plantations Socfinaf Ghana (PSG) Advertises New Job Opening. PSG is a legally registered company in Ghana and is active in the oil palm plantation industry.
Plantations Socfinaf Ghana (PSG) Limited wishes to inform all qualified and interested candidates about a vacant position in its Sustainability Department: Sustainability Supervisor (HSE)
REPORTS TO: ASSISTANT SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER
As Sustainability Supervisor (HSE), you will be part of the Sustainability Department of the Company, which covers sustainability broadly, HSE (health, safety & environment), community relations, monitoring and evaluation, external relations, and communication.
- Maintain and build the company’s HSE initiatives, including data collection, data processing, monitoring, auditing, inspecting, training, and sensitizing.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with HSE-related Policies;
- You will have ongoing contact and interaction with other departments of the company on HSE;
- The company works towards RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) certification. The certification requires communication/training of policies, which you will be part of;
- Assist in report writing and data collection. Also, you will assist in creating policies, systems, or SOPs when necessary;
- Oversee the creation of development projects and coordinate with the rest of the organization, when relevant; and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by your Superior from time to time.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Minimum of First Degree in Environmental Science, Natural Resources Management or Community Development.
- Minimum of 5 years post-National Service working experience in the agro-industrial or related sector.
- Passion for HSE and either experience or a strong interest to work with HSE in a rural plantation setting
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Communicate in a respectful and trustworthy manner
- Knowledge of applied HSE
- High adaptability
- Experience in report writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Eagerness to learn and up for a challenging work environment
- Ability to familiarize yourself with new material, get an overview, and communicate the material in an understandable manner.
- Experience working/cooperating/coordinating with colleagues in a team, and across an organization.
- Experience with HSE in practice.
- RSPO knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Language skills: English, Twi.
How To Apply -Plantations Socfinaf Ghana Advertises New Job Opening
Employees who are qualified and are interested in the position should apply by submitting their application and supporting documents to: email@example.com with SUSTAINABILITY SUPERVISOR in the subject line of the email
Closing Date: Friday, 25th March, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED