Here is the PJA & Partners Graduate Training Programme 2022. PJA & Partners is an Audit firm, registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG).
In line with our corporate policy to facilitate capacity building of fresh graduates aspiring to be accountants, PJA & Partners is offering opportunities for on-the-job training through its graduate training program.
Duration: 3 to 6 months
- Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or
HND in Accountancy.
- Candidate should have completed National Service.
- Candidate should have passion and aptitude for learning
- Candidate should be solution-oriented
- Exciting Career Opportunity at SWIFT
- DevWorks International Latest Job Advertisement
- CARE International Publicizes New Job Vacancy
- Young Graduate Careers At CDD-Ghana
- Singer Stephanie Otobo leaks photo of Pastor Johnson Suleman’s d*ck to confirm alleged affair
How To Apply For PJA & Partners Graduate Training Programme 2022
Interested candidates should send their their CVs and cover letters to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of applications: Friday, 13th May, 2022
Our vision provides the foundation of PJA’s future direction, success and control. It is with this in mind that we state our mission – “Assisting SMEs grow in Ghana and Africa”. In achieving this, the firm has employed the services of well trained and highly motivated staff to focus on the satisfaction of client needs.
Numbers don’t tell our story. Relationship does. Our commitment to helping our client achieve their goals will result in growth for both our clients and our firm. A relationship with us, means caring about you and your success. That’s because we keep our core values.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED