Pezesha Calls For New Job Applications. Pezesha is an online marketplace for business loans. We connect MSMEs to affordable working capital and other financial services through a collaborative approach with capital providers. There is a new Job Opportunity At Pezesha
We have an ambitious growth plan to target 100,000 SMEs over the next 2 years across Africa by enabling them with affordable working capital.
To help us achieve this target, we also need to ensure robust and effective collections of loans that are due. Therefore, we are looking for energetic individuals to help us with our collections efforts and targets as we scale.
- Owning the delinquent portfolio assigned to you, including constant management and follow-ups of repayments. Using Pipedrive software to manage your portfolio.
- Able to respond to caller concerns and difficulties with a sense of empathy and understanding, but also able to firmly request that each borrower make his or her due payment or make some arrangements to begin paying off the delinquent account.
- Keeping our databases, dashboards and spreadsheets up-to-date with the status of the loan records.
- Being the bridge between the customer and Pezesha by seeking feedback from the customer and suggesting product and process improvements.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year of work experience in the collections department of a lending organisation
- Experience in a high-growth environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be able to set up payment plans based on information provided by the borrower.
- Flexibility towards working hours as sometimes calls and visits may need to be done on weekends.
- High level of interpersonal maturity, hardworking, and professionalism.
- Excellent time management and personal organisation.
HOW TO APPLY (Pezesha Calls For New Job Applications)
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
- Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 2022: COLLECTIONS OFFICER-ASHANTI OR WESTERN REGION).
- Please also indicate the region where you are currently based in Ghana as this role is only for candidates based in Ashanti or Western Region.
- The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title and where they are currently based in the email body will be automatically disqualified.
Closing Date: 6th January, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED