Fidel Construction Limited is currently looking interested Applicants for the position of a Personal Assistant.
Who is a Personal Assistant?
A personal assistant, also referred to as personal aide or personal secretary, is a a person who assists or aids a specific person(Higher authority) with their daily business or personal tasks.
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages
- Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings
- Help with daily time management
- Run errands as requested
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation
- Coordinate events and speaking engagements
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars
Qualification Required & Experience
- Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule
- Always available, mobile, and open to travel
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to interact with high profile clients and executives
- HND or diploma
- Client services experience a plus
Location: Adenta, Accra
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Communication skills.
APPLICATION PROCESS (PERSONAL ASSISTANT AT FIDEL CONSTRUCTION)
Closing Date: 26 October, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED