Here is the PepsiCo International Job Placement. We are looking forward to hiring a Commercial Manager.
- Achieving identified Sub-Sahara Africa (SSA) country’s’ market growth through driving sales and managing costs.
- Lead and implement the retail channel strategy.
- Implement the agreed pricing policy in assigned accounts across identified countries.
- Ensure effective execution of trade promotions and category management plans and customer service within the identified countries
- Develop & execute marketing strategies in order to improve penetration an increase frequency in identified countries by building strong equity programs.
- Ensure all controls are in place and that all processes comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Manage and implement the relevant trading terms and agreements between Distributors and customers within each country to ensure all agreed elements are adhered to.
- Identify opportunities for increasing volumes to influence AOP.
- Analyse, compile and review performance of each identified country in order to ensure maximum volume and profitability.
- Recommend and implement the pricing strategy for each identified country in order to be competitive and deliver maximum volume and profit.
- Perform quarterly agents review in order to identify, develop & implement plans to address the performance gaps.
- Lead & develop the functional & leadership capabilities of the Distributors to ensure field sales alignment & execution of the strategic account plan.
- Provide leadership and direction to their distributors where required/relevant.
- Coaching and developing talent is key – Especially with regards to distributor’s sales teams
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree, commercially related.
- Commercial Related Degree
- Honours degree
- 7-10 years’ experience of world class FMCG approaches, methods and systems including across geography, across category experience in Africa.
- 5 years managerial experience
- General sales, management and operational experience in FMCG at senior level
- Budget Management
- Understanding consumer dynamics in Africa
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent selling skills
- Proven Customer Focus
- Demonstrated Commercial acumen
- Financial Know-How
“PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with the Employment Equity Act”
HOW TO APPLY – PepsiCo International Job Placement
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED