People And Partners Group Limited Employment Opportunity. We wish to recruit a detail oriented Internal Auditor. He or She would be reporting to the CFO.
To provide independent, objective assurance and advice to management to optimize being in control of the company’s operations, by planning and conducting financial, compliance, and business process audit.
Policy, tactics, and procedures
- Developing and implementing the annual Internal Audit Plan for approval by Management.
- Complete preliminary audit survey, risk assessment, and analytic review of risk areas.
- Propose audit objectives, scope, and audit approach based on audit survey, risk assessment, and analytic reviews.
- Prepare organized, accurate, and competent work papers to ensure that documentation clearly supports the conclusions regarding each audit objective.
- Maintain the Internal Audit function, by periodically updating relevant documentation (e.g. Standard Operating procedures, Audit programs).
- Execute the approved Internal Audit Plan by performing financial, compliance, and business process audit.
- Perform audits from an investigative/suspicious approach. . Intervene in the site or departments through different methods: observation, dialogue, tests, etc.
- Participate, advise in the development and optimization of business processes and set-up of the company’s automated systems
- Conduct special assignments and projects at request. Examples of special assignments, but not limited to, are fraud investigation, data conversion, due diligence.
Reporting and recommendations
- Provide information and sound recommendations to management, establish written reports and work with management to obtain agreement on action plans to address audit issues.
- Report on a monthly basis to Management concerning the status of the implementation of the audit plan, key findings, and the status of the implementation of the recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of a first degree. Professional qualification (s) in Accounting, Finance, or Auditing is essential.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in auditing carried out within a multinational organization (preferably in a wholesale, retail, and production environment).
- Knowledge of, and compliance with the Institute of Internal Auditor’s (IIA) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing Framework (IPPF).
- Multidisciplinary and multicultural understanding.
- PC literate; advanced Excel and PowerPoint, experience with financial reporting tools (e.g. Sun Account/Business).
- Willingness to travel across Ghana
LOCATION: Accra, Ghana
HOW TO APPLY (People And Partners Group Limited Employment Opportunity)
Kindly Apply to: email@example.com
Your CV should be in a word format and your position of interest should be the subject of the email
Closing Date: 24th December, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED