- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for submission of applications is one (1) week from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 13th September 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals or internet sites in its recruitment process.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED