Operations Officer Needed At Safi Labels.
Safi Label is a social impact-driven company that uses mobile technology to connect skilled artisans in Africa whose products have a social or environmental impact to the global marketplace.
The company supports and spreads stories of many skilled artisans across Africa. Safi utilizes cutting-edge mobile, web, and digital payment infrastructures to connect skilled artisans to the global marketplace.
Details of the Operations Officer Needed At Safi Labels
- Job Title: Operations Officer
- Reports directly to: Project Manager
- Contract type: 1 Year fixed term contract(renewable)
- Hours: 5 days a week, 1st and 3rd Saturday every month. The role will be partly office-based, with exact hours to be mutually agreed upon.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- This role will be focused on overseeing and maintaining efficiency across the Operations/ Logistics, Production / Manufacturing, Stock Management / Supply Chain Management, Packaging/Distribution, Administration functions.
- You will be expected to be involved across these different departments of the business and acquire a sound knowledge of the intricacies of each and how each impacts the other.
- You will be managing and assisting the team in Ghana and possible interactions with our Africa team to deliver quality results across a variety of product lines, as well as contributing towards continual improvement and growth of the overall business.
- Teamwork ethic coupled with the willingness to learn and adapt.
- A shaper and creative thinker who is proactive, innovative, versatile and results-focused
- A dynamic, outgoing, and resourceful personality who understands the dynamics of running an SME business in a competitive / evolving industry and is able to rise to and overcome challenges.
- A driven/ passionate individual who is detail orientated, analytical, and articulate with a ‘can-do attitude.
- Willingness to get involved and pitch in at any level required to drive results in a start-up environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; an ability to communicate efficiently with clients and staff.
- Effective self-management, self-motivation, a positive attitude, and an ability to inspire others.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) and presentation skills.
- Maturity, sound judgment, and the ability to work independently.
- Experienced with the entire Microsoft Office suite.
Other duties or tasks, consistent with the role, will be assigned as required from time to time by Management at its discretion for training purposes or to cover operational / business development requirements. These will be by mutual discussion and agreement.
BRAND DEVELOPMENT & OPERATIONS STRATEGY
- Committed to the delivery of exceptional new product development and brand consistency.
- Maintain consideration for and appreciate the importance of key factors e.g. market size, saturation, target market, SWOT, competitive edge, and effect on brand awareness/strength.
- Working closely with distributors/outlets to ensure the brand is well represented in the store.
- Lead generation and lead nurturing to win, develop /grow business and expand brand reach.
- Use your passion, knowledge, and creativity to develop key accounts and seek out new opportunities to grow the brand.
- Develop strategies to establish and deliver a successful long-term future for the brand.
- Create effective strategies to drive brand awareness and engagement across Ghana and beyond.
POP-UP MARKETS, CAMPAIGNS, EVENTS MANAGEMENT & ASSISTANCE
- Assist management with projects, events, and customer interactions.
- Develop, implement, assist, and participate in public relations for specific company events and pertinent industry events that impact the brand for the desired impact.
- Support the development and delivery of marketing campaigns that promote the company’s products and initiatives to the relevant audience.
- Assist, participate in the launch campaigns of new services and products.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
HOW TO APPLY (Operations Officer Needed At Safi Labels)
Please submit your application, consisting of a short motivation letter and your CV, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position you are applying for in the subject title.
CLOSING DATE: January 28, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED