There is an Ongoing Job Recruitment At Visa. As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable, and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere.
As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network, and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace.
We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators, and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
We are hiring a Business Development Analyst. You are an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Country Manager by developing and maintaining the relationship between VISA and its clients.
- Provide support to the Country Manager to develop and maintain the relationship between Visa and clients in-country
- Contribute to the development of strategic insights that will aid in the growth of client’s card and payments business
- Central communication point for all clients in Market
- Contribute to the development, production, and implementation of initiatives outlined in Country Strategy
- Ensure Members compliance to service levels, the integrity of service records, and efficient resolution of complaints
- Identify key opportunities within the market, size/provide analysis and business case to address
- Provide periodical reports( Weekly/Monthly or quarterly ) as agreed with Country Manager
- On-Demand update and plans for clients
- Monitor and analyze competitors strategies
- Attend to member queries and issues, and provide a timely and efficient solution
- Liaise with relevant Visa Departments to share member priorities & ensure business outcomes are met
- Coordinate with other Visa departments in order to successfully implement the country strategy
- Complete ad hoc project/research and presentation work and other relevant initiatives as requested by the management
- Administration and management of MDF funds and activities in Ghana
- Strong technology and data analytics background
- Skilled in pulling data and drawing insights from data
- Experience in the MNO; Banking / Financial Services sector
- Excellent Client relationship and management skills
- Able to work with little management oversight
- Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross-functional teams
- Strategic management and creative thinking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – Development and preparation of executive-level briefs
- Contrarian in approach to problem-solving
- Negotiation skills lead to timely and acceptable resolutions
- Self-directed and motivated
- Analytical in thought processes
- Required sales and industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of banking operations and/ or payment schemes
- Proactive and assertive
- Completer finisher sees tasks through
- Methodical & organized
HOW TO APPLY – Ongoing Job Recruitment At Visa
CLOSING DATE: December 27, 2021.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED