Old Mutual Ongoing Job Opportunity
The Relationship Officer is responsible for overseeing telesales partnerships with Brokers. The incumbent will pitch for the partnership deals with brokers, train and manage relationship with these brokers who will come on board.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the overall delivery of telesales partnership with brokers.
- Ensure that the implementations of the broker telesales partnership are managed effectively.
- Provide ongoing support and updates to establish rapport with the various internal units.
- Ensure that clear operational plan exists for aggressively driving the sales delivery of the partnership.
- Develop overall partnership growth strategy.
- Establish relationship with our external partners.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Networking and Relationship Building
Closing Date: 22nd December 2021
Thank you for your interest in working with Old Mutual. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for the Old Mutual Ongoing Job Opportunity
Closing Date : 22nd Dec. 2021
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED