- Manage the front desk area of the institute.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence (post, fax, email) and support dialogue between internal and external stakeholders
- Initiate and administer electronic invitations and act as administrative host for meetings with international participants.
- Coordinate all administrative and organizational aspects of the preparation of training sessions and any other kind of events invitations, registration, trainers, logistics, evaluations, ete.)
- Create and maintain and a filing system for the center
- Maintain and update the institute’s web page and other platforms.
- Coordinate bookkeeping and carry out petty cash management and invoicing.
- Check invoices for goods, vouchers, payment instructions and deals and enter accounting documents in the accounting software.
- Carry out the follow-up of the closing and balance of the monthly accounts and compare against budgetary allocations.
- University degree in Business management or similar at Administration Office
- At least 3 to 4 yes professional experience in a comparable position.
- Excellent working knowledge of ICT technologies and computer applications (especially MS Office, experience with accounting software is considered asset basic acquaintance with web platforms, hosting etc.
- Very good knowledge of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and ability to multitask and work without daily supervision.
- Good time management, and organizational skills and customer and service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to develop and carry out work plans and solve problems independently with a creative and pragmatic approach
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested and suitable candidates should submit their detailed CV and a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the Job reference (2021/develoPPP.de/04/01)assigned to the advert.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for this is 14/04/2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED