Nocheski solar New Job Vacancies 2022. Nocheski solar has been a Victron Energy Fronius & Jinko partner since 2007. and recently Chauvin Arnoux The product range includes, solar panels, Grid-tie, pure sine wave inverters, inverters/chargers, battery chargers, DC/DC converters, transfer switches, a wide range of batteries sizes , battery monitors which come with 5 year warranty.
Worldwide Victron Energy has a strong, unrivaled reputation for technical innovation, reliability, and build quality and at Nocheski Solar they form a central role in many of our systems across all markets such as residential, telecoms and industrial. Nocheski is also the distrubutor of Chauvin Arnoux products in West Africa.
Chauvin Arnoux Chauvin Arnoux is a global leader in the Electrical test equipment market.
Chauvin Arnoux designs, manufactures and markets a broad offering of portable and laboratory measuring instruments covering the electrical and electronics sectors as well as physical quantities.
As the inventor of multiple patents, Chauvin Arnoux proposes an innovative offering of Test and Measurement instruments enabling professionals to test the reliability, safety and effectiveness of devices, equipment and processes.
The right candidate for this position, will be a hands-on individual who is interested in pursuing a career in renewable energy and has a passion for a “going green”. We are seeking individuals with energy, ambition, those who are self-sufficient and believe that the product they are installing? Can change the world! Nocheski is always seeking to create an atmosphere where we can grow as a team and strive to continue and provide the best service possible, as mirrored by our company’s 5-star reviews.
Nocheski solar New Job Vacancies 2022
Job Type: Full-time Position
- Layout, assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
- Perform routine maintenance and ability to troubleshoot solar/electrical systems
- Assist, organize, and perform the safety equipment placement, array layout, racking installation, and module placement
- Maintain compliance to all PPE and safety regulations per modern industry standards
- Work with the crew to ensure all required parts to complete that day’s project is loaded and stocked into the company vehicles
- Ability to perform work as instructed and maintain a clean work environment at the end of each day
- Ambitious & Driven mentality
- Impressive rapport working with clients from different cultural backgrounds
- Able to perform tasks with minimal to no supervision
- Flexible & Optimistic Attitude
- Ability to communicate to various departments and work well with others
- Ensure that each customer experience is as informative and enjoyable as possible
- minimum 7 years experience in the Solar Field is a plus!
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints and manuals
- Ability to operate electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Clean valid Driver’s License
- Pass standard background check
- Must be willing to carry heavy loads work in high places & on rooftops
- Be able to work late and on weekends, when needed
- Higher National Diploma or Degree
- 7-years solar installations Experience
- Energy commission certification license
How To Apply for Nocheski solar New Job Vacancies 2022
Interested persons should send their CVs to email@example.com
Closing Date: 21 January, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED