Ngusra Group advertises opportunities for their November 2021 Job Recruitment.
A company located in Achimota Tantra-Hill, specialized in property management, gold mining, gold trading, importation, supply of building materials, shipping, transportation services, travel and tours, and timber services, Is looking for a competent Sales and Marketing Executive who can drive the sale of its products and services to its Target clientele.
The successful candidate will be responsible to drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing strategies and offers that will attract target clients, maintaining clients’ relationships, tracking sales data, and exceeding or meeting company’s target.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies to execute the marketing plans in line with the agreed budget of the company.
- Outlining and informing clients about the company’s products and services.
- Conducting market research on competitors’ products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products and services.
- Answering client queries about company’s products and services specifications and it uses.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with company clients.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting monthly sales performance reports to Management.
- Developing and implementing short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns to create and increase brand awareness.
- Fostering and executing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Implement online marketing strategies through social media and webpage.
- Keeping up to date with industry activities and trends.
- Researching, analyzing, and summarizing market trends.
- Studying competitors’ market behavior and strategies.
- Building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Two to three years proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
How To Apply (Ngusra Group November 2021 Job Recruitment)
All interested applicant should send their cover letters and CV’s to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12th November 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED