There is a New Job Slot At Deloitte. We are glad to announce to you that we are recruiting for the position of Manager/Assistant Manager – Infrastructure ans capital project advisory (Financial Advisory).
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing engagements, providing exceptional high level leadership to the team and providing business and industry thought leadership.
The successful candidate will be tasked with two or more of the below responsibilities amongst others:
- Corporate Finance Services: Developing business plans, feasibility studies and advising clients in raising, investing, optimizing and preserving capital
- Deal Origination and Business Development:Networking, meetings and proposal preparations to originate businesses.
- Project valuation and financial modelling: Undertaking project valuation and financial modelling for strategic decisions, mergers and acquisitions, project finance, private equity deals, pricing, and bid evaluations and restructuring.
- Transaction advisory services: Transaction advisory for Public Private Partnership projects (PPP) and Capital Raise for companies.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., BBA, B.Com ) in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of second class upper degree
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related field from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- Membership of professional association (ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, CFA Institute) will be an added advantage
- General Experience – At least 5 years professional experience in infrastructure transaction advisory particularly in project finance, financial modelling, privatisations, public private partnerships (PPP) in developing and emerging markets.
- Sector of experience – Transaction experience in a full range of infrastructure sectors including renewable and clean energy, alternative power, oil & gas, transport infrastructure, natural resources and general infrastructure.
- Institution experience – Experience with International Finance Institutions (IFIs) and Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) such as World Bank, IFC, African Development Bank (AfDB) etc.
- Regional experience – Experience in Sub-Saharan African region will be an added advantage.
New Job Slot At Deloitte – HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: 13 January, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED