There is a New Job Recruitment At GrowForMe. The company is looking for dedicated, open minded and efficient individuals to fill the positions outlined below.
Roles (5 Persons)
- Zonal Commodity and Farm Coordinator (Upper Northern Ghana) -Upper East, Upper West, North East covering (rice, soybean, maize and sorghum)
- Zonal Commodity and Farm Coordinator (Northern Ghana) -Savannah Region, Northern Region covering (rice, soybean, maize and sorghum)
- Zonal Commodity and Farm Coordinator (Middle Belt Ghana) – Brong Ahafo, Bono East, and Oti Region covering ( soybean, maize and cashew)
- Zonal Commodity and Farm Coordinator (South Western Ghana) – Part of Western North Region, Ahafo, Ashanti, Part of Eastern, and Parts of Volta Region, covering ( rice, cocoa and maize)
- Zonal Commodity and Farm Coordinator (South Eastern Ghana) – Parts of Western North, Western, Parts of Eastern, Greater Accra, and Part of Volta Region, covering ( rice, cocoa and maize)
- Collaborate with the district’s agricultural directorate and AEAs to identify and select credible Farmer Based Organizations(FBOs) and large-scale commercial farmers to benefit from Grow For Me input financing.
- Oversee the distribution of input financing to qualified and selected farmers.
- Find and establish the best method/structure to retrieve commodities due Grow For Me prior to and during the harvesting of crops.
- Oversee the collection of portions of harvested commodities that belong to Grow For Me as repayment for inputs given.
- Retrieval success per season shall not be below ninety-five (95)% per cent per season.
- Provide overall support and direction in the successful implementation of all projects (farming, trading, infrastructure development) in your area of responsibility.
- Ensure Weekly monitoring and reporting on the state of sponsored farms and commodity aggregation in your area of responsibility.
- Identify potential risks and implement risk mitigation measures for crop production, commodity aggregation and infrastructure development. E.g. crop production risk, climate risk, credit/sponsorship risk, environmental risks, social risks etc.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports covering sponsored farms, commodity aggregation and infrastructure deployment.
To succeed in getting a job at Growforme, you must have the following:
- Any Agricultural-related Degree, or Master’s Degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Good people skills and the ability to simply get things done with limited resources.
- Passionate about Agriculture, technology and outdoor life.
- Able to or willing to learn to ride a motorcycle safely across significant distances
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in crop production
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in aggregating any of the following commodities: Rice, Soybean, Sorghum, Cashew, Maize, or Cocoa
- Experience in farmer-based organisations management
- Knowledge in precision agriculture and the ability to read and interpret maps
- Good monthly salary
- Insurance cover for the job
- Out-door life across the country
- Opportunity to learn and create impact
- Access to satellite technology and its application.
- Systems for Development (S4D) August 2022 Job Opportunities
- Latest Job Opening At Cummins
- Massive Job Recruitment At International Community School (ICS Ghana)
How To Apply For The New Job Recruitment At GrowForMe
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED