There is a New Job Opening At Vodafone Ghana. The company seeks to recruit abled, resilient and responsible people for the positions outlined below.
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the growth of revenue in the region. To this end, the Manager is responsible for implementing sales strategy leading to the conversion of airtime into reloads in the region.
- Responsible for the distribution of Vodafone airtime in the Region. He/she is responsible for ensuring distributors, DSAs and Associate Distributors comply with Vodafone’s distribution key performance indicators.
- Coordinate activities of staff members to ensure a smooth and efficient department that reduces the number of cases that are overlooked.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- The main purpose of this role is to deliver zonal key performance indicators (revenue, reloads, distribution, sales) and grow market share.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Job Recruitment At St. Joseph’s College of Education
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Stanbic Bank
- Bolt Advertises Latest National Service Opportunity
- Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships 2023
How To Apply For The New Job Opening At Vodafone Ghana
Interested person should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: Not Specified
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED