Kasapreko Company Limited is a Ghanaian ISO 22000:2005 certified indigenous manufacturer and producer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Alomo Bitters a herbal based alcoholic drink is KCL’s flagship product. Kasapreko was 6th according to the 2012 Ghana Club 100 rankings.
- Monitor the day to day commercial performance of each account within a portfolio
- Identify new solutions as a way of extending existing services with clients
- Ensure that assigned key accounts meets their agreed targets
- Patrol company premises to detect and prevent signs of intrusion and ensure security of access points. i.e. doors, windows and gates.
- Control in-coming and out-going vehicles at the company premises
- Ensure visitors are properly checked and their details booked accordingly.
Interested persons should click on the desired position to read more and apply.
Deadline: It Varies (Every position has its deadline)
ABOUT KASAPREKO COMPANY LIMITED
Kasapreko Company Limited (Kasapreko) is the leading herbal drink manufacturer in Ghana. As a member of the Ghana Club 100, Kasapreko is a true representation of an authentically Ghanaian corporate brand. The business was birthed out of a goal to provide quality drinks at affordable prices for the Ghanaian; a vision that has now expanded to a global focus.
Today Kasapreko has products sold worldwide under a variety of brands in the bitters, whisky, gin, liqueur, brandy and wine drink categories. Our brands are celebrated in Africa and across the world.
Kasapreko has established brands in more than 10 different drink categories and continues to expand the range while expanding each brand’s offerings. Our flagship brand, the award winning Alomo Bitters, is the embodiment of the success that the company is capable of reaching across the world. Marked as Ghana’s first scientifically crafted herbal based alcoholic beverage, Alomo Bitters has been at the top of the list when it comes to herbal alcoholic beverages in Ghana and now in several African countries, even spreading beyond the continent. In the last quarter of 2013, CNN Money identified Alomo Bitters to be among the top 5 emerging brands in the world.
Our other brands, namely Kasapreko London Dry Gin, Kalahari Bitters, Opeimu Herbal Bitters, Airforce Bitters, K20 Whisky, K20 Dry Gin, Kasapreko Barman Herbal Gin, Carnival Strawberry, VIP Irish Cream, Kasapreko Brandy, Tonic Wine, Kasavino Vermouth, Lime Cordial and Classic Margarita Lime have also earned their stripes in the market and enjoy great patronage, mostly as the customer’s first choice.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED