New Job Opening At ECOM West Africa. The services of a Junior Android Developer is needed at ECOM Ghana. Your role will include implementing, and enhancing the Android mobile application, alongside a team of world-class developers, designers and software architects. You will work with product managers and UI/UX designers to create a secure, seamless mobile experience. The position is based at Ecom’s Ghana Head Office in Accra, but will make periodic visits to the field to gather job related information.
- Choosing libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of the application
- Integrating mobile applications with other systems and platforms.
- Developing, enhancing, and designing a world-class mobile application for our platform
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Solid background in software development, and design patterns
- Should able to integrate external devices, Software, controls based
on the APls and services provided by the external vendors.
- A minimum 3 Years of experience with the Android SDK, java, NDK, C++
- Min 3 years of experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
- Experience working with customers and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
- Understanding the database and able to write queries and stored procedures.
- Experience publishing a high quality Android application to the Google Play Store
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with security software and solutions
- Experience in developing the application from the scratch.
- Stallion Tiger Security Job Advertisement
- Systems Strengthening Program Officer at Chemonics International
- Exciting Career Opportunity At British Council
- ECOM West Africa Latest Job Vacancy
How To Apply For New Job Opening At ECOM West Africa
Application Closing Date: 5th June 2022
About ECOM Ghana
As an origin‐integrated business operating in over 40 major producing countries worldwide, ECOM focuses primarily on coffee, cotton, and cocoa. In West Africa, ECOM is one of the leading cocoa companies operating between farm gate and chocolate maker clients. We also trade in other crops, such as cashew and sesame. We provide advisory services, training and support to farmers on productivity, quality, certification, and crop diversification, environmental and broader social issues. We also run a fleet of over 150 modern trucks that serves our logistics and transport needs. We provide farmers with relevant products including a range of agro- inputs and micro‐financing options. The company impacts the livelihoods of over 250,000 smallholder farmers. In Ghana, Ecom is made up of six (6) fast growing entities.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED