There is a New Employment Opportunity At Irisk Management. We seek to hire a selfless and open Finance Manager.
Kindly read the job description below thé understand the nature if the job and associated qualifications.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for distributing the financial resources of the company, budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Oversee the overall co all corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
- Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
- Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
- Ensure financial team follows company policies and regulations.
- Prepare annual Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation. budgets
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues Looking for cost-reduction opportunities
- Developing relationships with external contacts such as Auditors, Solicitors, GRA
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related field
- Chartered or Student of ICA or ACCA
- Should be conversant with accounting software, Tally will be an advantage.
- Candidate should have very good analytical skills
- Should pay critical attention to details
HOW TO APPLY
Application Closing Date: Open
Visit our website here: www.iriskmanagement.net
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED