New Career Opportunity At Paragon
PARAGON LLC is a remote online marketing agency with locations in the USA and Ghana. We offer revenue generations services to B2B companies and High Ticket B2C offers
As an Online Marketing Account Manager, you will interface directly with the client and collaborate with our Creative and Advertising teams. Internally, you will advocate for the client, ensuring we are providing them with competitive, compliant, and profitable services.
Responsibilities to (New Career Opportunity At Paragon)
- Facilitate the successful onboarding of new clients
- Manage day to day client communications as the client’s primary point of contact
- Write ad copies, landing page copies and social media copies for client and agency
- Coordinate and facilitate regular client meetings, bringing in internal specialists as appropriate
- Be the advocate for the client’s success and satisfaction internally. As you see needs for the client, work internally to ensure they are met and support the Creative and Ads teams accordingly.
- Manage a Client Dossier with all of the information and insight the Advertising and Creative team needs to serve the client.
- Recognize client risks (satisfaction or performance) and work to mitigate those risks.
- Bring internal specialists into various communications as appropriate.
- Compile and provide reporting to the client every week
- Be the internal subject matter expert on the client
- Work with client to define a niche and create a customer avatar that fits the niche
- SEO Research topics and relevant content ideas for client’s work
- Manage Client’s online campaign (google, Youtube and facebook)
- Monitor and report search ranking and online mentions for client
- Keep all communication with client through email
- Send weekly report on work done , successes and challenges to your supervisor
- Ensure agency blog is updated every week
- Build relationships with active and prospective clients
- Create plans to address clients’ revenue goals
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular (weekly) meetings with clients to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Work with your supervisor to up-sell or cross-sell services
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers, designers, sales ) to address customers’ needs
Requirements (New Career Opportunity At Paragon)
- Experience managing Facebook advertising campaigns, having technical knowledge of ads (ex: comfortable inside the Ads Manager)
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager in digital advertising (2+ years)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills, both with asynchronous documentation and synchronous meetings & chat.
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
APPLICATION PROCESS (New Career Opportunity At Paragon)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED